Our friendly and helpful Visitor Information staff, are on hand to help you get the best out of the Cotswolds, whether you are a resident or visiting the area.
- Accommodation booking, in advance of your visit or when you arrive
- Local attraction information – including some discount tickets
- Activities information
- Ticket sales – for local theatre and events
- Bus tickets and coach tickets
- Maps and guide books
- Walking and cycling information
- Local transport information
- Souvenirs and gifts
Download a map of Cirencester here
For Visitor information enquiries:
Telephone: 01285 654180
New Visitor Facility for Cirencester
Cirencester has joined the Global Greeter Network. Cirencester Greeters will provide a friendly, knowledgeable and FREE walk around the town to groups of up to 6 for no longer than 2 hours. They will tailor the walk to the group, for example – shops and georgraphy, history and archaeology, or other visitor attractions. The request needs to be made via http://www.globalgreeternetwork.info/ . The Greeters are all local volunteers and so the service is completely free.
Download the Summer in Cirencester leaflet here, your guide to festivals and events in Cirencester this summer.